WLP 2018 - 32nd Workshop on (Constraint) Logic Programming
13. - 14. September 2018 in Berlin
! ! ! Deadline Extension: 12th August 2018 ! ! !
Call for Papers
The yearly organized workshops on (constraint) logic programming serve as the scientific forum of the annual meeting of the Society of Logic Programming (GLP e.V.). They are open also for non-members of GLP e.V. and bring together researchers interested in logic programming, constraint programming, answer set programming, and related areas like artificial intelligence, databases, and operations research.
Workshop languages are German and English.
Contributions are welcome on all aspects of logic programming (LP), constraint programming (CP), and other fields of artificial intelligence, including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Logic programming
- Constraint programming
- Deductive databases, data mining
- Extensions of declarative languages, objects
- Multi-paradigm declarative programming
- Foundations, semantics, nonmonotonic reasoning, dynamics
- Parallelism, concurrency
- Program analysis, abstract interpretation
- Program transformation, partial evaluation, meta-programming
- Specification, verification, declarative debugging
- Knowledge representation, machine learning
- Interaction of declarative programming with other formalisms (e.g., agents, XML, Java)
- Implementation of declarative languages
- Advanced programming environments and tools
- Software technique for declarative programming
- Lessons learned by teaching in the addressed fields
The primary focus is on new and original research results but submissions describing innovative products, prototypes under development, application systems, running projects or interesting experiments (e.g., benchmarks) are also encouraged.
Authors are invited to submit full papers (no longer than 16 pages including figures and references) or short papers (no longer than 6 pages).
All submissions must be unpublished original work. However, work that already appeared in unpublished or informally published workshops proceedings may be submitted, too.
All submissions must be written in English or German.
Papers must be written using the LNCS style for authors and can be submitted using
(Link for submission).
Accepted papers will be published online as workshop proceedings.
- Submission of papers (extended deadline): 12. August 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 19. August 2018
- Submission of camera-ready version: 2. September 2018
- Workshop: 13. & 14. September 2018
- Petra Hofstedt, Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus-Senftenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ulrich John (Chair), Hochschule für Wirtschaft, Technik und Kultur (HWTK), Berlin, email@example.com
- Armin Wolf, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christoph Beierle, FernUniversität Hagen
- Stefan Brass, Universität Halle
- François Bry, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Ulrich Geske, Universität Potsdam
- Michael Hanus, Universität Kiel
- Petra Hofstedt, Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Ulrich John, Hochschule für Wirtschaft, Technik und Kultur, Berlin
- Sibylle Schwarz, HTWK Leipzig
- Dietmar Seipel, Universität Würzburg
- Hans Tompits, TU Wien
- Armin Wolf, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin